INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information you provide: When you register an account, we collect some Personal Data (that is, any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person), such as your name, title, email address, phone number, billing information and other similar information.
Device Identifiers: When you access the Site by or through a device, we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers”. Device identifiers allow us to uniquely identify your device and are used to enhance the Service (including sending updates and information from the Service). A device identifier does not collect or share any personally identifiable information about you. A device identifier may be used in conjunction with personally identifiable information.
Analytics: When you access our Site, we may collect information (either directly or using third party services) using logging and cookies which can sometimes be correlated with Personal Information. We use this information to monitor and analyze use and interest in the Service. See the section on “Service Providers” for more detail in this respect.
Log data: As with most website and technology services delivered over the Internet, our servers automatically collect information when you access or use our Site and record it in log files. This log data may include the Internet Protocol (IP) address, the address of the web page visited before using the Site, the purchases that you make, the products you viewed,, browser type and settings, the date and time the Site was accessed, information about browser configuration and plugins, language preferences and cookie data.
USE OF INFORMATION
Mighty Dainty uses information that Mighty Dainty collects for the purpose of fulfilling Mighty Dainty’s contractual obligations to you, in furtherance of our legitimate interests in operating our Site and business and/or where you have consented to such usage. These are the lawful basis for the usage of your Personal Data. More specifically, Mighty Dainty uses Personal Data:
To provide, update, maintain and protect our Site and business. This includes use of Personal Data to support delivery of the Site, prevent or address service errors, security or technical issues, analyze and monitor usage, trends and other activities or at an your request. Mighty Dainty may use your email address or phone number to send you notices (including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail). If you correspond with Mighty Dainty by email, Mighty Dainty may retain the content of your email messages, your email address and our responses.
As required by applicable law, legal process or regulation. Mighty Dainty may in certain instances be compelled by law to process your Personal Data in order to comply with a binding order. Mighty Dainty will only do so to the extent reasonably required by that order.
To communicate with you by responding to your requests, comments and questions. If you contact Mighty Dainty, Mighty Dainty may use your Personal Data to respond.
To send emails and other communications. Mighty Dainty may send you service, technical and other administrative emails, messages and other types of communications. Mighty Dainty may also contact you to inform you about changes in our products, and important notices, such as security and fraud notices.
For billing, account management and other administrative matters. We may need to contact you for invoicing, account management and similar reasons and we use account data to administer accounts and keep track of billing and payments.
To investigate and help prevent security issues and abuse.
For marketing purposes. Mighty Dainty may also use your contact information to send you marketing messages. If you are in the EEA we will only to do if you have opted in to receive such communications. If you don’t want to receive these messages, you can opt out by following the instructions in the message.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Mighty Dainty does not rent, trade or transfer your personal information with third parties except to provide the services or products requested by you with your permission or under the following circumstances:
- Shipping company, credit card processing company, payment service provider (such as Stripe), email service provider or any other third party necessary in order to fulfill an order placed on our Site. These third parties are prohibited from using your personal information for promotional purposes.
- Mighty Dainty shares Non-personal information for purposes of better understanding the usage of Site by Users and improving on that experience
- Mighty Dainty reserves the right to disclose your personal information as required by law
- When Mighty Dainty believes disclosure is necessary protect our rights or to comply with a legal process
- In the event it is necessary to prevent, investigate or take action regarding unlawful, illegal or suspicious activities that violate the Term of Us or as otherwise required by law
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Mighty Dainty about Mighty Dainty’s users is among the assets transferred.
Mighty Dainty might from time to time choose to post personal information about a user for promotional or Site purposes, prior to posting said information Mighty Dainty will obtain the user’s consent via email.
RETENTION OF DATA
Mighty Dainty will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
TRANSFER OF DATA
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Mighty Dainty aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us using the contact information set out below.
In certain circumstances, where we act as Data Controller, you have the following data protection rights:
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you where we are the data controller and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new information you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal information to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal information in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the information's accuracy; (b) where our use of the information is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the information even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your information but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal information in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal information. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us using the contact details below.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
Mighty Dainty implements a number of security measures to maintain the security of your personal information. These security measures are implemented both during transmission of personal information and once received. The security of your personal information is important to us. All sensitive information submitted such as credit card information is encrypted using secure layer technology (SSL).
In some instances the Site might contain links to other Site. Mighty Dainty is not responsible or liable for activities and content on third party Site. We encourage you to read the privacy statement’s of third party Site.
Mighty Dainty may use third-party advertising companies to serve or track ads on our Site and other Site. Third-party advertising companies may use non-personal information about your visits to this Site or other Site in order to provide advertising that may be of interest to you and measure advertising effectiveness.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
EDIT OR DELETE ACCOUNT
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire to maintain an account on Mighty Dainty, you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove or deactivate it by making the desired changes on account profile page.